- This event has passed.
Queensland Self-Insurer Audit Framework and Performance Standards…getting with the program (from an auditor’s perspective)
March 4, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Mark McTaggart, National Lead Auditor from BRM Risk Management have been invited to present to ASIEQ regarding their experience in auditing Queensland self-insurers against the current (draft) audit framework.
This event is for Members and Associate Members of ASIEQ only.
The presentation will include:
- BRM auditing experience
- BRM auditing experience in Queensland
- The previous Queensland audit tool
- Current (draft) audit framework and OIR testing template
- Common findings, questions…and interpretation
To RSVP, please email our Secretariat.
Mark McTaggart, National Lead Auditor
Mark is an established Auditor and Lead Auditor with more than 20 years’ experience in claims management and compliance.
Mark’s professional experience was gained predominantly in the insurance industry in the management of workers compensation claims.
Qualifications and Experience
- Lead Auditor in Quality Management Systems (#C129284)
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety- partial completion
- Certificate IV in Financial Services
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment and Training
- Q-Comp Accredited Statutory Claims Officer- Queensland
- SRC Act Legislative Training Program
- Comcare Licensee Auditor since 2007- Claims and Rehabilitation
- Conducted Self-Insurance Claims Management and Rehabilitation Audits in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania and Northern Territory
Mark has excellent technical knowledge and a detailed understanding of national workers compensation legislation. Mark is accredited as a Lead Auditor in Quality Management Systems. In addition to his claims management and auditing experience, Mark is an accomplished trainer with consistently