Hi Bill, we have ablut 10 matters outstanding at the moment the oldest of which was lodged on 7/02/20. Ironically that matter is a straight forward injury, we have several psych claims which are all likely to be outsourced by the Regulator due to their complexity. The frustrationg issue for us is when they release a submisission from the applicant which they have been sitting on for months, they expect a response within 7 days. I don’t have any answer for you as we are all in the one boat on this and is really a resourcing issue.
- (no title)
- ASIEQ 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Psychological Informed Physiotherapy with Matt Forster
- MISSON, VISION AND VALUES
- 20-20 REPORT
- ASIEQ SIGN THE LIFE IN MIND NATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS CHARTER
- CONGRATULATIONS TO TOWNSVILLE CITY COUNCIL.
- NOVEMBER FORUM
- DRAFT SELF-INSURERS AUDIT FRAMEWORK
- OCTOBER IS SAFE WORKING MONTH