THERE ARE TWO LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP IN ASIEQ
To be an Ordinary Member, an organisation must be:
- licensed as a self-insurer employer under the Queensland workers’ compensation legislation; or
- be an employer with over 1000 workers employed in Queensland with an interest in the aims of the Association, self-insurance and/or employer based injury management.
To be an Associate Member, an organisation must have:
- an interest in the aims of the Association, and
- an interest in self-insurance and/or employer based injury management including the provision of medical health, safety or injury management services to self insured employers.
The Executive of the Association retains the right to refuse any application by an entity for membership that does not meet the criteria.
Annual membership fees are:
Members $1760.00 (+ GST) and Associate Members $880.00 (+ GST).
The Associations financial year commences on 1 October each year. Members who join mid year will receive a pro rata invoice once their membership is approved by the Executive Committee.
To become a member, please complete the application form below and return to our office.
If you require any further information please contact the Secretariat on 07 5429 8480 or via email at email@example.com
For more information, please click to download our:
- Constitution as approved at the AGM on 25 October 2019
- By-Law 1 – Administration of By-Laws
- By-Law 2 – Executive Committee administration and responsibility
- By-Law 3 – Sub Committees
- By-Law 4 – Financial Management
- By-Law 5 – Management of the Secretariat
- By-Law 6 – Processing of Membership
- By-Law 7 – General Meetings and Forums
- By-Law 8 – Annual General Meetings
- By-Law 9 – Sponsorship
- By-Law 10 – Branding and Style Guide